Cajun Shrimp Bake
Corn, asparagus, tri-color potatoes and shrimp seasoned with melted butter, Old Bay, Buddy's Cajun Spice, grated garlic and sea salt
Cajun Shrimp Bake (serves 4)
4 ears of corn
1 bunch of asparagus
1/2 pound raw shrimp
1 bunch of tri-color potatoes (you can use any color small potatoes)
1 1/2 sticks of melted butter (option to use vegan butter)
1 tbsp of Old Bay
1 tbsp of Buddy's Cajun Spice
1 teaspoon of sea salt
2 cloves of garlic (grated)
1 Big pot for boiling water
1 large mixing bowl
1 non-stick baking sheet
1. Get your pot of boiling water started on the stove. While the water is boiling rinse your asparagus, cut it up into thirds and place it in your mixing bowl. Rinse and add the shrimp as well.
2. Shuck your corn, break it into halves and when the water is boiling place the corn in the pot for 5-6 mins. Once done place in the mixing bowl with the asparagus.
3. Keep the water boiling and add in the tri-color potatoes into the pot. Let them boil for 10 mins. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
4. While potatoes are boiling get together your marinade! Melt the butter in a microwavable dish, grate in the garlic and add in your spices. Mix everything together with a whisk and set aside till the potatoes are done.
5. Remove potatoes from the pot and add them to the mixing bowl. Once all ingredients are in the bowl drizzle in the marinade and mix everything together so that everything is coated.
6. Once everything is mixed together, dump it onto your baking sheet, place in the oven and let cook for 20 mins!
7. Take it out of the oven and ENJOY!
Cooking is all about experimenting with different flavors! Feel free to add your own twists to the recipes and have fun with it!
Make sure to follow my instagram page @MayasMenu