Pan seared shrimp with a Sweet Potato & Kale Quinoa Mix
White quinoa mixed with sweet potato & kale and topped with pan seared shrimp
Sweet Potato & Kale Quinoa Mix (Serves 2)
1/2 cup of white quinoa 1 cup of low sodium vegetable broth
1/4 cup water I small sweet potato (diced) 1 1/2 cups of kale (chopped)
1 tbsp. of soy sauce
1 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp of Nature's seasoning
1. Add vegetable broth, water, seasoning, sweet potato and kale to a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling add in quinoa.
2. The quinoa should absorb all the liquid and once that happens it is done.
3. Add in soy sauce and extra virgin olive oil, give it a nice stir and you are ready to eat!
Pan Seared Shrimp (Serves 2)
1/2 pound of shrimp 1/4 of a lime 1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Dash of Trader Joe's All Purpose seasoning
Dash of salt
1. Combine all sauces and seasonings for shrimp in a bowl. Clean off shrimp and add into the bowl. Toss shrimp around and make sure all pieces are marinated.
2. Once all shrimp is coated, add to a non-stick pan and cook until pink!
3. ENJOY WITH A SIDE OF QUNIOA :)